Thursday, August 23, 2012

All-Pro's Testing Day

So here are the results and they are fairly unimpressive.  Not sure if today was really a good day to do it because it hotter than usual and I'm sweating just sitting here and writing this post.

10RM

Squat 175 > solid felt comfortable doing it at this weight.  No breakage in form until maybe reps 9/10 and it's a slight break.
barbell row 100 > Same as above.
Bench 120 > Same as above
OH PRess 80 > I could possibly add 5lbs to this.
Stiff legged deadlift 115 >new exercise, still learning but this should be a good weight, at 120 felt that my back was rounding, really felt a good stretch in hams, glutes and lower back.
calf raises 130 > iffy on this one, I may lower weight on this one.  I'm still trying to find my balance while doing this exercise.  Used to just holding the weight plates at my sides.  Barbell on back feels quite different.
barbell curl 60 > don't really care for these.

Happy with squats.  Most of the upper body exercises I've made little to no progress compared to when I was doing a 3 day split.  Going to be conservative as I'd rather go lighter than heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment