Wednesday, August 22, 2012

All Pros Simple Beinnger ROutine Start Weights

So the way I got the start weights is pretty much this. Calculated 1RM with one of the online calculators, substracted 10lbs from that weight and then took what is 80% at that weight.

As follows

Bench 120
OH Press 80
Squat 177 - 180 > I will test with 175 and 180 to see what is better.
barbell row 105
bicep curl 50
deadlift 220, *routine calls for stiff legged deadlift and starting weight will be significantly lower which I will test tomorrow, but I might just do regular deadlifts for the day if I don't have time.  But starting point will be 130 and either move up or down. 

So, will test it out tomorrow and see how those weights work out and adjust if needed for the first official day on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment