Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Not Much to Say...

Still working out.  Only thing is there's nothing really to write about All-Pro's.  Can only really write about hitting or missing reps and it's not very exciting.

But to recap, I am on week 4 of the program and it's up to 11 reps per session.  The past few weeks I haven't been able to hit any of the target reps even on the light days.  There has been so many issues, poor sleep, poor eating habits, dehydration, stress/anxiety, bad left shoulder, hurt right tricep and left calf.  All this has dropped me down to 155lbs and a noticeable drop in strength.

Test day is on Sunday to determine if I increase the weight for the next cycle, but most likely I'll be keeping the weight the same.  Need the extra time to get back into the groove of things since some of the issues are improving.

2 comments:

  1. I feel you on this one, I've pretty much experienced all of that at various points throughout my fitness journey.

    I hadn't heard of All Pros until recently, I'll have to give it a look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't heard of the program until recently as well. I liked the idea of doing a full body workout as I still am a beginner and it's simple.

      Delete