Saturday, May 25, 2013

Weekly Update #005

Still haven't worked out but plan to do legs today.  So, this is week 5 and the targeted loss was 5lbs...I've actually reached the goal already plus more.  Total loss 10lbs lol, the magic of getting off your ass from the couch/chair and doing a little hard work.  I was actually quite surprised at the loss myself as I knew I had been losing weight (my test is feeling my face around the cheeks area) but I didn't know I had gone down that much until I weighed myself today.  Biggest worry though is since I haven't been hitting the weights, my strength will be down.  We'll see what happens next week as I plan on working out next week.  I could have worked out this week but alreaady tired as is and it's 2 hours of working out (warm-up, exercise, shower, etc...) or 2 hours of gaming.  Well game is getting boring now, had my fun when neck/back was bugging me but gotta get back on track again.

No comments:

Post a Comment