Sunday, April 21, 2013

Update for this week.  2lb loss, any noticeable difference in physique?  Nope.  Just a little in the cheeks and in the morning when I'm on an empty stomach, stomach area appears to be less round but I could be imagining things since I don't usually pay attention to this stuff (only really care about getting rid of the chubby cheekys and the under chin fat). 

Did a 10km walk in addition to the regular cardio, didn't exactly hurt myself but probably pushed myself too much, walking is painful now kinda limping (didn't plan on walking 10km, I decided to walk to a grocery store, and didn't expect it to be that far).  Time it takes to drive to the grocery store, just about 10mins, walking took 75mins...and I had to walk back....it was so bad, I was walking along a bus route, and seen the same guy driving the bus a few times.  shoulda just hopped on but I didn't have any bus fare or change!

No comments:

Post a Comment