Monday, March 18, 2013

Did like 7 months of All-pro's, and it works as prescribed.  I have gotten a bit muscle and look "thicker" but I'm disappointed in my results.  Just thought I would have made more gains than what I did (atleast in terms of strength).  The program is just really boring.  Same routine 3 days a week, it gets quite stale.  Going back to a 3 day split for a bit to change things up. 

Today was the first day and it was back/bicep.  That meant DEADLIFTS!!  Haven't done those in quite a long time.  Needless to say, I was quite disappointed.  Did 220x5 and that was it.  Pretty sure when i left off doing stronglifts, it was somewhere in the range of 260-270 for 5 reps.  Lower back was screaming, felt like I haven't worked it in long time. 

Now, I haven't been sore in a long time.  Atleast not sore sore, where you don't wanna even move the muscles worked so don't know what to expect.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment