Thursday, September 20, 2012

Respect to Universal Nutrition






In the past, I think I wrote about getting Animal product samples which are from Universal Nutrition.  This time they sent me a whole bunch of goodies and all I had to do was make a post on the forums of Bodybuilding.com .  I was only expecting to receive one 10 serving tub but 2 days after, I received another package...and it was the same.  Props to them because the postage cost to send each shipment was not cheap (USA to Canada).

To get your own.  http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141727601 ,make an account and post why you want to try the product that they are giving away.  There is one winner daily.  Open to US/Canada only I believe.  Really digging the Shut Up and Train sticker, already put one of them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment