Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Stronglifts 5x5 Progress - Week 3

So I've been on the program for two and half weeks now.  Stats are as follows.  I pretty much followed the program for the most part.  Since I had some experience lifting, I started at week 4 it was close to some of my stats but lower by like 15-20lbs.  I used that buffer to make it a deload week before I started.  I finally got around to measuring body fat using the calipers as well.  Think it was maybe 2-3 week ago or maybe 4 but percentage was 15.xx% when I was 154lbs.

Weight: 159lbs (I am not actively bulking anymore and haven't been for about a month/month and a half, just tired of constantly feeling full, and don't wanna get too fat, just eating around maintainence now)
Squat: 130lbs ATG, previously I could do 135 but only doing partials.  I would say my best before was doing 115lbs to parallel.  My mobility has improved greatly just by doing squats more frequently.
Bench: 110lbs, this is down as next week or the week after is when I start lifting more than before SL5x5.
Press:  75lbs, new exercise, this is kicking my ass, I feel like I'm gonna stall on this fast.
Barbell row:  95lbs, up 5lbs..
Deadlift: 210lbs, up 15lbs.


No comments:

Post a Comment